Interesting. I hope they’re already practicing together to put on some kind of match.
So much for me getting more Quorra.
Mike Mravic writing at *MMQB*:
> My favorite team won the Super Bowl on one of the most exciting plays in NFL history, but that play that has barely been viewed as a success of the Patriots and largely seen as a failure of Pete Carroll, because the media love counterintuitive angles. And now the Patriots have been dismembered and destroyed by the media and the league for one of the most absurd accusations of all time. The only positive note for Pats owner Robert Kraft outside the Boston bubble has been praise for his capitulating to the league’s disciplinary process. Fans around the country take glee in his decision not to pursue an appeal rather than seeing it for what it was—a savvy business decision in an unwinnable scenario. Those same fans are trying to reinforce false narratives about both Spygate and Deflategate
> I hope this is Roger Goodell’s legacy. He’s freed an obsessive fan from a trap. Like any addict, there will be bumps along the road and people trying to enable my return. (For instance, DirecTV’s last-ditch offer of an enticing array of free programming including the NFL package, or NFL.com doing an about face to praise the Pats dynasty.) Maybe if someone like Adam Silver helms the NFL at some point, I’ll return. But as of right now, I’m out.
I’m kind of in the same boat. I assume I’ll tune in if the Patriots make the playoffs, but I’ve been losing interest in the NFL for years, and this has just accelerated things.
Jim Hill has the story about the new water / theme park that [Universal announced](http://blog.universalorlando.com/whats-new/volcano-bay-announcement/). It’s an interesting concept, but I question whether or not it’s going to be any more popular than your standard, high-end water park.
Kind of a bummer (and I don’t agree with people who say the curb stomp isn’ ta good “heel move.” I think it was I perfect heel finisher.)
You knew this was going to happen as soon as he walked off the mound for the final time last night.
I guess I’m glad we’ll get to see Kevin Owens on RAW every week, but I am worried that–even though he’s been awesome on RAW so far–that once he’s actually on the main roster, he’s going to be mishandled.
In case anyone needs a Tinker Bell Disneybound for the summer.
In no particular order (though kind of going down Dutch’s list):
* I would have had Maggiano’s at 1.
* I guess Cheesecake Factory is a *good* chain restaurant, but they just do nothing (outside of maybe cheesecake?) particularly well. If you have a 30 page menu, how can you expect to excel at one or two particular dishes?
* I wish there was a Bertucci’s near us.
* Red Lobster is terrible (*NOTE: I grew up in Maine. I have certain “floor” as to how I’ll accept my seafood. Red Lobster falls below that floor.*)
* Bonefish Grill should be the top seafood place, and it should be slotted above Bertucci’s.
* How many spots does Perkins gain because of the Tiger Woods story? I say at least 5.
* If Johnny Rockets is on the list than Steak & Shake should be on the list. I’d slot Steak & Shake just below Perkins.
* If Longhorn and Lone Star are on the list, why not Outback? I’d put Outback right above Red Lobster (though I might be biased because I know Elyssa loves it.)
* California Pizza Kitchen should be on the list in the Perkins area as well. (*NOTE: I can see leaving off Pizza Hut, but if Bertucci’s is on the list, CPK should be too.*)
* College town Hooters are usually better than “New England Airport Area” Hooters, but they’re still terrible.
If you don’t understand how my blog works, [here are Dutch’s rankings](http://mightymenofmouse.blogspot.com/2015/05/dutchs-chain-restaurant-power-rankings.htm).
I’m fine with this. I like Chris Pine.
Though it’s not a favorite stop for many in the Disney community, I’m pretty sure Elyssa would be fine if all she ate for lunch and dinner was corn dog nuggets.
I always figured that something like this happened. DC couldn’t have let Harley Quinn show up on a television show that’s decent, they need to save her for (what looks like it is going to be) a horrible movie.
My theory: The reaction to the Supergirl trailer was so negative CBS leaked the show so people could make judgments based on the entire pilot instead of just 4 minutes of it.
Josh at *EasyWDW*’s “cheat sheet” looks like an excellent way to attack the Magic Kingdom if your goal is to hit a number of the best attractions it has to offer.
This is interesting (mostly) because Elyssa likes to joke that I have a crush on Tinker Bell. Though that’s a little silly, I will admit that I have always thought of Tinker Bell as a little younger than Ms. Witherspoon. Of course, we have no idea of when in Tinker Bell’s life this movie will take place.
This looks like it will be a nice little addition to the Animal Kingdom.,
How can you watch last night’s amazing match between Becky Lynch and Sasha Banks and *not* think that a women’s match could headline a WWE PPV? (And, if you haven’t seen the match from last night, take advantage of the WWE Network being free this month and give it a look.)
I haven’t really dug into this season of *Community*, but this is a pretty solid spoof of a great scene from *Captain America.*
This has to be concept art, right? Otherwise, we would have seen photos on tons of other blogs today.
You had to know this was coming.