After reading far too many Red Sox-related prognostications, I guess it is time to make my Red Sox predictions. Here is what I think will happen with the Red Sox in 2013:
* 90+ wins
* 2nd or 3rd in the A.L. East
* One of the 2 A.L. Wildcards
I know that is extremely optimistic, but, as a Red Sox fan, I think it is possible[^fn1]. Also, some other A.L. East predictions:
* The Rays will win the division
* The Yankees will be worse than normal, but will not finish last in the division
* The Blue Jays will once again prove that “winning the offseason” does not translate into winning the regular season
With that said, I am ready for some baseball.
[^fn1]: I guess we will see how much the “toxic clubhouse” really impacts things.